Monday, January 19, 2015

"Ethics of Organisation which Claims them self as Most Ethical Organisation.(WIPRO)"

Just for information as I come across couple of people who told me why I complaint about the project to executives. V Anand Kumar made a propaganda to educate people by saying that Mukesh complained to senior executives but what never told.

Truth Enclosed Below

From: Mukesh Kesharwani (WT01 - Banking & Financial Services)
Sent: 31 December 2012 20:29
To: Chhaya Ramani (WT01 - Human Resources); V Anand Kumar (WT01 - BAS); 'Josey George V (WT01 - BAS)'; Prasad Gantasai (WT01 - Human Resources); Saurabh Govil (WT01 - Human Resources); Pratik Kumar (WC01 - WIN & CHR); Kurien TK; Ravi Kiran Vadapally (WC01 - Finance - Wipro Corporate)
Cc: Rajesh Pillai (WT01 - APAC Field Force); 'Mukesh Kesharwani (kesharwani.mukesh@gmail.com)'; 'Manoranjan Mohapatra (WT01 - Banking & Financial Services)'
Subject: RE: Exit Date updated "My personal ethics does match with the organization business strategies and working style."

Chhaya/Anand,
                Thanks for providing a resolution of my concern of incorrect (Unacceptable) separation reason mention in separation feedback form .  Got to know that even though it's a voluntary resignation from my end still in system it got recorded as an "involuntary separation due to poor performance".  I am not interested to know who did this and for what reason since you already addressed my concern and now system is reflecting it "Career Decision" .
               
                Although I am not able to say it's nice working in WIPRO but wanted to thank all of my well-wishers for your support.  Hope I am giving  all the leaders of organization a new year resolution .  Group of people are called as an organization; To have a better organization we need good people in group. It's very odd to loose good references due to such a silly mistakes.  Wish you all a Very Happy New Year Ahead.
               
Dear Mr. Kurien Sir,
           Thanks a lot for your prompt response.. Hope  being a whistle blower I am not going to get harassed in future.

Problem Statement: I resigned myself from organization my own initiative and reason is that my personal ethics are not in alignment with organization business strategies and working styles.  During my exit interview I  stated this  clearly to HR Representative Chhaya; Still  in system it got recorded as  "involuntary separation due to  poor performance".  While during my entire tenure  in last 10 months with WIPRO no one informed me that my performance is not as per satisfaction or there areas of improvement on which I have to work on.

Resolution Provided:
System record updated as below and got a telephonic confirmation from Anand and Chhaya that my experience letter and relieving letter is going to reflect data as per record.
Details of resignation
Employee No
Employee Name
Career Group
Business Unit
Personal Area
Nature of Assignment
Date of Resignation
Separation reasons
Actual Relieving Date
00245636
Mukesh Kesharwani
GROUP C1
BAS
AUSTRALIA
Onsite direct hire
18.12.2012
Career Decision
02.01.2013


Regards
Mukesh Kesharwani

From: Mukesh Kesharwani (WT01 - Banking & Financial Services)
Sent: 30 December 2012 10:17
To: Chhaya Ramani (WT01 - Human Resources); V Anand Kumar (WT01 - BAS); 'Josey George V (WT01 - BAS) '; Prasad Gantasai (WT01 - Human Resources); Saurabh Govil (WT01 - Human Resources); Pratik Kumar (WC01 - WIN & CHR); Kurien TK
Cc: Nalini Patri (WT01 - Banking & Financial Services); Rajesh Pillai (WT01 - APAC Field Force); 'Mukesh Kesharwani (kesharwani.mukesh@gmail.com)'; 'Manoranjan Mohapatra (WT01 - Banking & Financial Services)'
Subject: RE: Exit Date updated "My personal ethics does match with the organization business strategies and working style."

Chhaya,
                Please send me  the document which states that under what condition HR can put what comment in Separation Reason. There should be qualifying criteria for each reason. I am 100 % sure if employee is resigning himself from organization due to  their personal growth and conflict in values you have no right  to put the comments as poor performance.  I know someone in organization is driving it  because I refused to extend my stay in organization as per their wish.
If it's a poor performance of organization I can accept it but if you are calling of my poor performance  then please furnish the evidences that any one in organization rated my performance in last 10 months  and informed me that my performance is not as per satisfaction and these are the areas on which I have to improve upon.   Please let me know who asked you to put the reason as poor performance since this is the first time in last 10 months when I am interacting with you or any one in organization who can judge my performance.
                The separation comments is not acceptable since it's going to get printed in my experience certificate and reliving letter. I need documents and data on the basis of which you  are keeping this comments or update the comments that employee have better opportunity in life.


Regards
Mukesh Kesharwani
From: Mukesh Kesharwani (WT01 - Banking & Financial Services)
Sent: 30 December 2012 08:14
To: Chhaya Ramani (WT01 - Human Resources); rekha.vijayakumar; V Anand Kumar (WT01 - BAS); 'Josey George V (WT01 - BAS)'
Cc: Nalini Patri (WT01 - Banking & Financial Services); Rajesh Pillai (WT01 - APAC Field Force)
Subject: RE: Exit Date updated

Chhaya,
                I have resigned myself no one asked me to put paper. How come resignation reason is coming as poor performance. I have resigned because "My personal ethics does not match with the organization business strategies and working style"  that's a reason I told you on phone. And it has been proven again &  again even though here too.

Please correct it ASAP.

Regards
Mukesh

From: myWipro
Sent: 28 December 2012 23:42
To: Mukesh Kesharwani (WT01 - Banking & Financial Services)
Cc: Chhaya Ramani (WT01 - Human Resources); rekha.vijayakumar
Subject: Exit Date updated

THIS IS AN AUTOGENERATED MAIL

Dear Mukesh Kesharwani,

We, at Wipro, pride ourselves at nurturing and retaining talent.We however recognize that employees at times have personal choices and needs, which in spite of best efforts, may not be accomplished at Wipro and one chooses to part ways. Whilst we regret losing employees, Wipro intends to make the transition as smooth as possible.
In continuation to your resignation submitted on 18.12.2012,please be informed that your resignation has been accepted and your exit date has been updated as 31.12.2012.
Please ensure that you complete the exit formalities before your last working day. For clarifications, please contact your Geo HR Manager, Mukesh Kesharwani.
Wishing you the best in your future endeavors.

Details of resignation
Employee No
Employee Name
Career Group
Business Unit
Personal Area
Nature of Assignment
Date of Resignation
Separation reasons
Actual Relieving Date
00245636
Mukesh Kesharwani
GROUP C1
BAS
AUSTRALIA
Onsite direct hire
18.12.2012
Poor Performance
31.12.2012

Regards,
myWipro Team.
For any queries, please log a Service Connect from the URL (https://serviceconnect.wipro.com)
For accessing more information about separation kindly go to http://mywipro.wipro.com/irj/portal"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whaaatttttt! That's a shame on Wipro Leadership team!

Mukesh I know you since ages but didn't realised that you have gone through such a horrible experience.

Thanks for posting your experience and being eye opener for people who wanted to pursue career in Wipro.