Sunday, June 26, 2016

Regarding the judgement order released by honble justice B.N.Rao Nalla on 8th June 2016 for case number CC/93/2014

Managing Directors of Aliens Space Station 1,
As you know finally the judgement has been passed in state consumer court. So respecting this judgement, I was trying to call you to understand how do you want that I should organise the payment of balance amount.

As per judgement, you have to pay Rs. xxx000/-  as on 1st July 2016 and subsequently going to get increased at the rate of Rs.x0, 000/- per month and I have to pay you Rsxxxxxx/- payable by SBI against the home loan. I am ready to give authority letter to SBI to disburse the said amount to you, provided you should be equally interested to respect and adhere  the judgement order and complete the flat as per sales agreement and hand over the flat to me.
If you agree to do so, please respond to me against this letter within 7days of receipt of this letter.  I am including the steps to be taken by you and myself to conclude this conflict, respecting the judgement released by state consumer forum.

Step one for Aliens  Developer Pvt. Ltd. : Complete the Flat as per sales agreement, including AC’s and home automation kit installation
Step two for Mukesh Kesharwani: Organise the inspection to verify if the flat is completed as per sales agreement or not.
Step three for Aliens  Developer Pvt. Ltd.: Complete the flat registry to the owner of the flat
Step four for Aliens Developer Pvt. Ltd. : Deposit the balance payable amount from your end to the SBI Home Loan account number 30751854976.
Step five for Mukesh Kesharwani:  Issue letter of authorisation to State Bank of India for a release of remaining payment.
Step six  for Aliens  Developer Pvt. Ltd. : Handover flat keys, allocate and label two parking lots and occupancy certificate to the owner of the flat.
    Step seven for Mukesh Kesharwani: Pay the balance amount to Aliens Developer Pvt. Ltd.  Via wired transfer.

Let me know if the proposed solution is acceptable to you or not and feel free to advise if you are interested to incorporate any changes. I am happy to discuss and agree on these.
I am also sending you enclosed letter via Indian post and posting it on my website which you usually browse.


Mukesh Kesharwani
Cell: +61449840900

CC: State Bank of India


No comments: