Most of the time we usually regret for writing a mail without subject line. Now not any more. A tip for outlook user like gmail now your outlook is also going to prompt..
Enclosed the steps to enable this feature
1. Open your outlook.
2. Press Alt+F11. This opens the Visual Basic editor and then Press Ctrl+R which in turn open Project-Project 1 (left side)
3. On the Left Pane, one can see "Microsoft Outlook Objects" or "Project1", expand this. Now one can see the "ThisOutLookSession".
4. Double click on "ThisOutLookSession". It will open up a code pane.
5. Copy and Paste the following code in the right pane. (Code Pane) and save it.
Private Sub Application_ItemSend(ByVal Item As Object, Cancel As Boolean)
Dim strSubject As String
strSubject = Item.Subject
If Len(Trim(strSubject)) = 0 Then
Prompt$ = "Subject is Empty. Are you sure you want to send the Mail?"
If MsgBox(Prompt$, vbYesNo + vbQuestion + vbMsgBoxSetForeground, "Check for Subject") = vbNo Then
Cancel = True
6. Now whenever u try to send a mail without subject, it will raise a pop-up to remind.