Does India need dictator ?
Its a very long time after which I enclosing my writeup . But yes like to get ur comments to present my views in much more creative way.
Last thrusday I met an Srilankan guy on road. I am actually going as usual but suddenly I hear some words of my familiar language . Its not very clear to me because I had an ear buds of my portable music box on my ears. I stoped and removed my ear buds: just shocked that that guy is taking to me only and important to mind that he is taking to me in Hindi. Then we chat for a while and in that small introduction he said to me can u speak in Hindi because he is taking to me in Hindi and I am replying to him in English . Its not like that I didn't speak or like to talk in Hindi but its long time and now I have shortage of word in my vocabulary that's why I am not able to speak conveniently in Hindi. He started parsing India for so many things.
Thats amazing experience and analysis which I did on my self and realized that the environment help u alot for command over any language . When I am in India I had same feeling when I tried to speak to any one in English but here I had same feeling in my own language. Might be I got diverted to the point . This chap has his mouth totally red like most of the people in India due to Gutka or PAAN . He described that he finished some part of his formal education in india and here also he is studying and part time worked in restorant .Thing to notice for me is that this fellow is almost of 35 years and still a student .
Friday again I had an lunch with one of my colleague at McDonald. Their again we had discussion abt our country . He is elder to me but his views about country is completely negative and he said that our leaders fought for independences unnecessarily. According to his views bruisers has done great job and we are developed nation if we are ruled by them . Unnecessarily our leaders( named one ) demanded for independence and they got it too without vision. Even though he is not ready to accept that India is country prior to Independence. Its very bad that what ever he studied and where ever he studied does not tell him that India is country since from Mahabarata age although that is known as BHARAT VARSH (Named on the name of ruler Bharath) After that great Ashoka tried to make it united and this phenomenon is followed by some to mugal emperors too.
According to him we had poverty and illiteracy today because of independence . I am not aware weather he is right or I am right . I only learned and heard that the ancient Indian greatness . Neither I have seen the Britsh rule. Although I agree that the railways and some big bridges are created by Britsh but for such small thing how much heavy amount we paid . If India is so much backward then why till 1800 century world is fascinated abt India. Take example of Alexender, Mohammad Tuglaq or any other invaders. I am not aware abt the facts but I received one presentation which state that .
India was the richest country on Earth until the time of the British in the early 17th Century
Robert Clove’s personal wealth amassed from the blunder of Bengal during 1750’s was estimated at around £401,102.
It has been estimated that the total amount of treasure that the British looted from India had already reached £1,000,000,000 (£billion) by 1901. Taking into consideration interest rates and inflation this would be worth close to $1,000,000,000,000 ($trillion) in real-terms today.
On the top of all these britishers killed our knowledge society. Why I am saying this because its proved that scientifically we are much more advance till 1700 BC some of the examples are
- India invented the Number System. Zero was invented by Aryabhatta. The place value system, the decimal system was developed in India in 100 BC.
- Aryabhatta was the first to explain spherical shape, size ,diameter, rotation and correct speed of Earth in 499 AD.
- The World's first university was established in Takshila in 700 BC. Students from all over the World studied more than 60 subjects.
- The University of Nalanda built in the 4th century was one of the greatest achievements of ancient India in the field of education.
- Sanskrit is considered the mother of all higher languages. Sanskrit is the most precise, and therefore suitable language for computer software - a report in Forbes magazine, July 1987.
- Ayurveda is the earliest school of medicine known to humans. Charaka, the father of medicine consolidated Ayurveda 2500 years ago.
- Today Ayurveda is fast regaining its rightful place in civilization.
- Christopher Columbus was attracted India's wealth and was looking for route to India when he discovered the American continent by mistake.
- The art of Navigation was born in the river Sindh 6000 years ago. The word ‘Navigation’ is derived from the Sanskrit word NAVGATIH. The word navy is also derived from Sanskrit 'Nou'.
- In Siddhanta Siromani (Bhuvanakosam 6) Bhaskaracharya II described about gravity of earth about 400 years before Sir Isaac Newton. He also had some clear notions on differential calculus, and the Theory of Continued Fraction.
Can u not think that for such a small things we paid a very heavy amount to British. Ultimately our discussion closed on the point that currently Indian does not deserve the democracy and country should be ruled by some dictators to stablise our country. I am also agreed on that part and if am dictator I will try to find people having such views and through away from the our country. Our country need a cleaning now. Every thing has to be cleaned its politics , corruption , thoughts or such personalities who are what they are because of country itself and not ready to accept it.
And I am not able to understand why such people are not ready to accept what we achived so far, but only crib abt what we are not able to do till date. And if some foregin national like our country then why not our country mens. Does some day will come when I can see that our own country men feel proud to be Indian like me (but yes facts and stats are essential).